Setting up card options
September 7

Copyright © 2020
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
BoltWire

Setting up card options

Posted 09/18/20 by Kasey Norton

Dan I watched the last video and have started thinking about the card process. Right now I have donor box (through Stripe) set up but your system seems like it will do the same thing.

What I'd like to create is a gift option (since all my membership stuff is free) where they have the following choices:

One Time
Monthly
Annual

Donor box currently shows the gift amounts as: $10, $50, $100 and custom.

I also want to be able to keep the option to donate through Venmo because I have a few people who utilized that link regularly on my old site and then tax-deductible donations can be made through our Jesus for Asia project page.

What shall I do to proceed with creating this?

Comments

Posted by Kasey Norton on 09/07/20
Dan No rush at all. Donor box is fine, I just like the idea of keeping everything at Boltwire but it's not a big deal in the least!
Posted by Dan Vis on 09/06/20
If you are happy with donor box you can continue using that. Unless it is lacking recurring payments. I'm also assuming donor box has the card information, not you. Not familiar with how it works. But it's nice to have the option to do transactions for members when they request it. It's also convenient, if a donor for example wants to order something in the store, or vice versa, to have their card information available so it's one click.

Anyway, I'll take a look at your current setup and see if I can create a layout similar to it. Basically it's just creating a combination of the members.gift and members.partner page. Might be a couple days before I can get to it...

Join Us

To read more posts, or to leave a comment, join our FREE community...

JOIN NOW