Question box on posts
September 17

Copyright © 2020
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
BoltWire

Mailerlite Syncing

Posted 11/28/20 by Kasey Norton

I have gone over the docs under pro modules for the subscribers and I think I've got the values entered correctly at site.config. But when I go into site.subscribers and go into groups, I can't get any of my mailerlite subscription groups to show up. I have clicked into the info.mailerlite link which brought up a page and i entered the following:

sneak: 103909922

I hit save but when I go in to check, it shows no groups added. What am I missing?

Comments

Posted by Dan Vis on 08/25/20
No worries, I love what I do. :)
Posted by Kasey Norton on 08/24/20
Okay, I'm horrified! Please feel free to take a month vacation or something!!!!!
Posted by Dan Vis on 08/23/20
No, you are doing great Kasey! Keeping me hopping so I have to put in those long 18 hour days. :)

Looks like our tagging is not quite working any more. :(
Posted by Kasey Norton on 08/23/20
Dan And here I was thinking I was behind the class on having that task completed! Totally clueless that I was running ahead. 😂 Sorry and thank you!!
PS. Give me a little more time to bullet proof the subscriber integration section. I haven't tested everything or even completed all the code yet. Close, but you could have some bugs if you get to far ahead of me Kasey!
My mistake Kasey. I changed the name of the info file from info.mailerlite to info.subscriber, but missed that in the docs. I've fixed up your site and the docs. :)
Posted by Kasey Norton on 08/23/20
I still have been unable to get this setup

Join Us

To read more posts, or to leave a comment, join our FREE community...

JOIN NOW