Below is a copy of the BoltWire license. It is designed to give you flexible use of the software, with only minimal restrictions. Thank you for using BoltWire.
BoltWire was created to make it easy for individuals with limited programming experience to have cutting-edge, interactive sites. It is available free of charge subject to the following conditions:
1) BoltWire may be used by individuals for their own websites--whether personal or commercial.
2) BoltWire may be used by developers providing web design and/or web hosting services to others.
3) BoltWire may not be used for immoral or illegal purposes, including but not limited to sites with adult content, illegal gambling, pirated intellectual property, etc. If you have questions, please contact me at the email address below.
4) BoltWire may not be sold or redistributed in any form, with or without modification, apart from written consent by me. Please refer others who wish to use BoltWire to the BoltWire website directly.
5) A copy of this entire license must be included with all installations of BoltWire, including the following disclaimer:
THIS SOFTWARE, WITH ALL UPDATES AND EXTENSIONS RELEASED FROM TIME TO TIME IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER OR ANY CONTRIBUTOR BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR FOR PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, OR ANY BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, HOWEVER CAUSED AND IN RELATION TO ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE, ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, WHETHER ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE OR WHETHER SUCH DAMAGE IS FORSEEABLE OR NOT.
6) This license is subject to change at the sole discretion of the copyright holder at any time, with changes applying to new releases only. Please read the license with each upgrade to confirm there have been no changes to the terms of this license.
Copyright © 2015, Dan Vis, All rights reserved.